Saturday 14 April 2012

Young Blood

3 players impressed me today and they were all new youngsters on the block! In this blog I will go into detail on the three young players and talk about what part they may have to play in the future.

Adam Mekki: 
As you can see from some of my previous blogs I am quite a big fan of Adam Mekki! For a young guy he has already shown himself to be a big talent. He is quick but bulky and likes a challenge! He has already shown his class with some goals and assist and I think he has a lot to offer in the future! Read my previous blog on Mekki for more details on the youngster!

Reece Connoly:
Reece is still raw but I think he could easily become a regular next season. A loan spell at Farnbourough has really boosted his strength. Today was the first time I had seen Reece play and I was really impressed! His work rate was excellent and his cross for Vincenti's chance was brilliant! He seems quick and although he is not the tallest of people he still won balls in the air! Once he scores his first goal he will gain even more confidence and I really hope to see him make a few more appearances this year! Strikers are needed at Aldershot at the moment so I am sure Reece will get his chance!

Jordan Roberts:
Jordan made his Shots debut today and I was really impressed. Playing out on the wing he had pace and made some decent runs off the ball! With the ball he was superb. First time crosses into the box is something Aldershot need to do more of and I think Roberts will be really good at providing those. He clearly didn't lack confidence for example he took the Shots corners and free kicks today! He had a decent effort go just over the bar today and I really hope he gets some more opportunities in the first team this year to proove himself!

Aldershot have some really bright talent for the future. I hope to see these 3 young players get a decent run in the first team and who knows, these 3 may be the stars of Aldershot's future!

No comments:

Post a Comment